Bahay Drowing Makata Komiks Lamon Teknolohiya Ano pa ba

Sunday, February 15, 2009


It is…

I love the Sun,
Though it is too hot, too far and you can’t reach it…

I love the Moon,
Though it is always glowing out by dawn…

I love the Stars,
There’s a mystery in its sparks…

I love the Clouds,
It’s travel, so gentle and calm…

I love the Sea,
Though it is too big, too restless, and you can’t posses it…

I love the Rivers,
Though it is flowing out of sight…

I love the Marshes,
Where there’s palpitating life…

I love the Swamps,
Its migratory population cries…

I love the Mountains,
It is huge and steep and you cant build it…

I love the Trees,
They’re dwarfing tiny reeds…

I love the Flowers,
Where many songs are made…

I love the Grasses,
Its softness brings me peace…

I love the Bird,
Though it is too small but swift and elusive…

I love Insects,
Their flight so light, their noise so sweet…
I love animals,
Where life lies upon…

I love man,
It’s where grace abounds.

- By Tima

No comments:

Post a Comment

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape